Refer a Friend Terms
Bespoke Third Sector will pay up to £250 per successful candidate referral subject to the following terms:
- The candidate is placed within a permanent post or a temporary contract by Bespoke Third Sector within 3 months of your referral.
- Bespoke Third Sector must not have already received details of the candidate prior to your referral.
- If your friend is successfully placed, you will be eligible for your award:
- After your friend completes 12 weeks of work in a permanent role. Or…
- After your friend completes 12 consecutive weeks of contract work with a minimum of 300 hours (All hours must be authorised by the client). This doesn’t apply for any temporary f2f or telephone fundraising roles. Or…
- After your friend completes 4 consecutive weeks of temporary work as a f2f or telephone fundraiser with a minimum of 100 hours (All hours must be authorised by the client).
- Subject to all of the above you will receive your referral fee no sooner than one week after the completed probationary period.
- Please note that referrals do not apply to individuals who have previously approached Bespoke Third Sector.
- Bespoke Third Sector can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
- Bespoke Third Sector’s decision is final.
← Go back and refer a friend