From your job search to job offer, we’re here for every step of the way!
Looking for your next job? Bespoke Recruits cover a wide range of great opportunities within the charity, f2f fundraising, commercial, and call centre sectors across the UK.
We take the time to get to know you and match your skills and personality to the right job. Whether you’re looking for a long term assignment or a temporary job, we are always on the lookout for great candidates!
Call us today on 020 3667 7245 to find your next job!
Bespoke Recruits cover a variety of temporary and permanent jobs for charities and commercial organisations.
Typical roles we recruit for:
- F2F fundraising (street, door, private site)
- Telephone fundraising
- Call centre (sales, customer service, market research, etc.)
- Field sales
- Office & Business Support
- Communications, Marketing & PR
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources
We work in partnership with you to find a job you’ll truly love. It’s our commitment that all of our temporary positions offer a fixed hourly rate – no commission only jobs!
Start your job search now!
Job searching can be an exciting but daunting task – our consultants are here to help you:
- Expert career advice
- Feedback on your CV, application and interview skills
- Detailed information for each job and organisation
- Full interview preparation
- Post-interview debriefing and straight forward feedback
- Working in partnership with you throughout your career
We will only put you forward for jobs that match your aspirations, skills, and personality – that is our promise to you.
Contact us today on 020 3667 7245 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Tips and tricks for your CV and interviews
- Get the format right – The CV should be no longer than 2 pages. Keep it clutter free and easy to read by using simple fonts. Use bullet points to shorten paragraphs.
- Tailor it to your audience – Change your CV every time you apply, highlighting your relevant skills and experience for each job.
- Emphasise your strengths – Don’t be shy to show off your relevant achievements, awards, and responsibilities!
- Don’t leave any gaps – Put a positive spin on any gaps in your CV such as any volunteer work, training courses, or travelling you’ve done.
- Keep it error free – Check your spelling and grammar. Ask someone to double check your work, don’t just rely on spell checkers.
- Do your research – View the organisation’s site and google them to find out about their aims and recent news. Look up your interviewer on LinkedIn and use their name throughout the interview.
- Practice your answers – Familiarise yourself with the job requirements. Go through the job spec and have specific examples on how you match what they’re looking for.
- Dress for success – Appearance does matter. Make sure your clothes fit correctly. Ask your Bespoke Recruits consultant about the dress code.
- Get there on time – Plan your route and allow extra time for unexpected delays.
- Body language – Remember to maintain eye contact with your interviewer, speak clearly and smile.
- Ask questions – Prepare at least five questions that show you have thought about the role and organisation. E.g. What are the progression opportunities? What is the culture like? Avoid asking about pay and holidays.
Register with us now!
"I was very impressed with the proactive approach, expertise and enthusiasm… Recruiters like these are hard to find."